The event is primarily for the display of any motor car, truck, motor cycle or bicycle and is open to original or restored vehicles and anything in between.
If your vehicle is special” to you, then please feel free to enter our event.
It should also be noted by all participants that whilst this day is a competitive day – and there are a number of trophies allocated, the aim is for everyone to have an enjoyable day out with friends family and great machinery in a stunning setting on the Torquay forshore.
The Rotary Club of Torquay has run this event since 2007.
Since moving our event to February we have enjoyed great weather and this has become one of our Clubs’ major fundraising projects. Each year the quality and number of entrants has grown, we now have in excess of 250 vehicles on display and some 6,000 spectators through the gates.
While a number of community groups and commercial organisations are involved on the day providing services, all key roles including traffic, parking, and administration are undertaken by Rotary Club Members as part of their personal commitment to the club and their enthusiasm to put on a great show for fellow motoring enthusiasts and the Torquay community.
Should you be interested in learning more about our Rotary club, or perhaps becoming a member, follow this link to the club’s website or contact one of our members at the Administration tent or anywhere across the grounds.
Thank you for your support of our event and we trust that you have a great time in Torquay.
• 8.30am Gates Open
• 11:00am Judging Starts
• 11:00am – 12:30pm:- Short listing will take place and this will be confirmed by a YELLOW dot on windscreen or M/C Headlight.
• 12:30pm – 2:00pm (Approx.):- Finalists will have a RED dot placed on windscreen or MC Headlight.
• 2:00pm – 3:00pm (Approx.):- Award Presentations will take place adjacent to Event HQ Caravan.
• All vehicles entering Elephant Walk Reserve are to park as directed by officials.
• Vehicle movements within Elephant Walk Reserve should be at walking pace and are to be kept to a minimum to reduce safety hazards and dust nuisance.
• Unauthorised commercial activities, including car boot sales, are NOT permitted.
• Solid Fuel BBQs are not permitted at any time – as per.
• All local Fire restrictions, Surfcoast Shire and Great Ocean Road Coast Committee Regulations must be observed at ALL times